Sunday, March 13, 2005

His asshole.

I'll ponder it. I've seen many things on the internet, but I've never, EVER had a man willingly show me his asshole. He was under the fantasy that I'd lick it, if ever either of us were to traverse 3000 miles and enter the other's real life consciousness.
He saw my picture on a dating site (yes, I internet date, not internet lick assholes) and was intrigued. He showed me his photo and he was gorgeous. So we began to talk, rather type. The conversation quickly turned to sexual matters. He called me delicious; said I looked so. He began to talk of the things he imagined he could do to me. I began to fantasize.
And why not? I'm not fucking anyone currently...I could have the other night, but that's another story.

So as he ran down the things he would do for me, and I gazed at one of his photos, I imagined what I could do to him. My words on the screen turned to what I would do if he were in front of me, and he asked if I wanted to see what I'd be working on. YES.
Oh, did I mention that he was on cam by this time? He tried to get me on cam but, though I am beautiful, I was not camera ready then. So he cam'd, I watched. He was every bit of what his photos looked like: Tall, athletic body type, Italian, dark haired, intriguing smile. Today, he hadn't shaved and looked really rugged and sexy.
Okay...so he stands up, his hairy chest, and hairy belly lead to a less hairy pubic patch. Then the undies come down over his tool. Impressive. yes. I'm no good with TV measurements, but he had to be 7 inches, SOFT and dangling! I gave him kudos on it: cut, no curve, ample to work with. He began to stroke himself standing in front of the camera and he got hard. He pressed it to his belly to show me his erect length: It made it to his navel with no problem. Then he turned sideways; approx 9 inches long. Are all Italian men like this? It wasn't exceedingly thick, but it could be a mouthful.
I so love to see a man stroke himself that I attempted to inspire him to continue pleasuring his tool. My words spoke of my mouth on his body and my hot breath engulfing him, licking and sliding over him. But he had plans for my imaginary mouth. He asked the question: Do You Lick Your Man's Ass?? Not wanting to stop the mood, I answered yes.
Well, I wasn't lying because I have licked my man's ass. My man's ass not some random man's ass. On seeing me type "yes", he was almost ecstatic. And he did it. He did the thing that I would not expect any straight man to do: he bent over and exposed his asshole to me. He didn't just bend over, he pulled his ass cheeks apart.
My mood was immediately lost.

We dallied on for a while longer, but by then, I was no longer enthralled by the prospect of this Italian Stallion (did I just say that?).

I can not get this man's pink asshole out of my head. And it wasn't puckered either, and that just leads to a few more questions.

I don't know. Maybe I just expected things be a little bit more traditonal, especially on a first- type-cam date. Heck, now there's nothing to save for the second-cam date.

Well, he hasn't seen me. He may get to see me, but he surely won't see my asshole.


If this is what internet dating is going to do for me...I think I'll be Lesbian.

But then again, that would mean I couldn't absolutely drool at another man I saw.

Nevermind.

No comments: