Friday, March 25, 2005

Sometimes it snows in April

sometimes I feel so bad...sometimes I wish that life was neverending, but all good things they say never last...love isn't love until it's past.

I'm really depressed, I really premenstrual...they tried to kill me today at work.

Train this new person: we won't pay you extra, we won't give you any incentive (educational), but we'll sap you 'til you're dry and tired and can't think for yourself anymore. Oh, and here's MORE work.

I'm love-less, sex-less, money-less and tired. That makes me equal to 3/4 of the population of the US. Well, 3/4 of the declared population. All the illegal immigrants don't count. Really, they don't count them, can't count them. They don't want to be seen, until they need jobs, healthcare, or to sue you because their "rights" were somehow violated.

I work to pay bills....and I can't even get all those paid. We're just ordinary....*insert piano riff here*

Maybe it'll get better...maybe I'll just sleep...

"Ain't we never gonna see the light?? Ain't we got no shame?? Naw, we ain't got no shame??"

But you better act like you got some sense.

No comments: