Saturday, March 26, 2005

How trifling can you be?

To be a "baby's daddy" in the true sense of the word.

I looked up this word in the "Ghetto Dicshunnary"

Baby's (Baby) Daddy--n.--[ba be' dad' e]--one who contributes to a region's birth rate while depleting the region's capital resources due to non-support of resulting offspring.
synonym--deadbeat.


Why do I have any involvement with a baby daddy? My son's sperm donor is a deadbeat.
Pissed off because his checking account had been garnished, he called me a few weeks ago. He asked if I had an address for him to send some money to.
Yeah nigga, my P.O. Box hasn't changed. You know that. I'M the stable one.

I need to call my girl's man and initiate a search on his so they can pull any and all monies he owes. Fess up and pay up nigga.

No comments: