Saturday, November 21, 2009

Over it

Okay, so this is a big ass relationship blog? No. But that's what I've felt like writing about.

So, yesterday's done, and I think I'm over it. I sat and blubbered and snotted and cried until I had a headache. I heaved and became hoarse from crying. My eyes were irritatted and my nose stuffy from accumulation of mucus.
There is something to be said for release.
*wooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh* never felt so good.

I am so much lighter and feeling of "me" that, were it not for the thoughts that drift to him, I'd be completely "better".

Over it doesn't mean I don't think of him, want to check on him, still love him. Over it means the acute bleeding has stopped and thrombin has begin to seal off the blood flow. Soon a scab will form. Really hope, if he decides to make contact, that he doesn't do it in that time: I know how I am and that won't be a good look for him.
Afterward, the scab falls off and there is new skin. I don't want my skin thick, just new again.

No comments: