Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New Year, New Dick??

I haven't blogged in a while.

It's not that nothing's been happening but simply that I haven't wanted to put it out there like that. I realize that while my face is out here, (my tits as well), and that this is a completely public site (though many would be hard pressed to state, "Hey! Didn't I see you on ***** ****** ******" in mixed company), I won't make my entire life public.

However, there are, of course, those juicy little tidbits which can be mentioned without great recourse. This may be one of those times. Maybe, because I don't know where this little rendevous is going. Maybe, because I'm not really taking it seriously. Maybe, because I have never actually entertained, let alone gotten physical with, someone younger than myself. Maybe, for some other factors.Right now, though, we'll go as far as it goes, even if tomorrow is the last time.

There's nothing too racy or out there (yet)...just a little something that's making me say, "Oooooh." And, well shit, that's the most important thing if nothing else.He's just a couple of years younger, so nothing too drastic. He's a tradesman and has been in his line of work for at least 8 years. We met because he was doing some work for me. Now being the nosey sort that I am, I was present while the work was being done. I also contributed my two cents while he was working. He's very personable, so we took to each other and did a little lightweight flirting. As the day wore on, he continued working, our flirting grew outright. As I am who I am and the way I am, I thought nothing of it. When around someone I find attractive, I seem to be in a constant state of harmless flirt.
As work was concluding, we'd gotten past the formalities and become comfortable flirting...I still gave it no thought. He'd leave and that would be that. Instead, he gave me his number. I returned mine.We talk on the phone sometime.
BFD.HEAVY PETTING

Turns out he has to return to tweak something. He does. After he's done, he asks to stay to talk. He does; we talk. We've got fire jumping from one and other. It's palpable and it's lighthearted and fun. I let him touch me (just my hand and arm) and he knows how to modulate his touch: very sensual, non offensive. That's an art. It's inviting. It's arousing.I touch him and I see his dick rise through his trousers. He covers it modestly and discreetly {points for that}. I'm hot and bothered, but I can disguise that more than he can. We continue talking.

I want him...I want to at least kiss him, so I put myself closer to him. The conversation turns only slightly sexual and we use innuendo {more points: I love a bit of sex talk, but I've got to be feelin' you first, otherwise I'm turned off!}Given his position now, he has the opportunity to kiss my neck...and he does, ever so softly and gently. The kinda thing that makes my pussy spasm and flush with warmth.
So I had to turn to kiss him. That was some of the best kissing I've had in a while. Urgent, but sensual. Can I use the word 'succulent' in regard to kissing?? 'Cause it was. HOT! SEX!! on a PLATTER!!I wanted to fuck him. I was trying to be restrained though. You know, New Year and all!!He took off my bra and gave his complete attention to my nipples. My gawd! So to divert his attention, I began, in earnest, to carress his dick. I sprang it loose from his straining boxers and trousers and into my hand. He's not enormous, but enough to work with.
Between my breasts I placed him and began to 'titty-fuck' him. He almost lost his mind.

So he pulled me back up to kiss him. He worked his way into my sweat pants and pants to my wetness. He dipped a finger, then two, into me and curved them. It was all I could do not to become a blithering idiot with my orgasm. The insistent, yet gently firm probing fingers, his mouth on my neck and breath next to my ear and his other hand on my back holding me to him...I wanted to make him come. I wriggled away from him and down to his dick agan. I watched his face when I took it in my mouth. His eyes widened with delightful surprise and that look of lust that had been in his eyes all evening grew brighter than I'd seen previously. I know what I'm doing with a dick, so it didn't take long before he began to gasp and tense.
I love to hear a man say he's going to cum...and he did cum all over my hands, his pants, a little in my hair.

Realizing what time it was, how long he'd been here and that we both had to work in the morning (and we'd both likely sleep very well), I bid him adeiu...with promises of calls and to do it again.

We did do it again. Some it it...today; this morning. Still didn't fuck him though: the bitch with the red suitcase is visiting. And that was okay. Hell, I'm having fun just "making out" like in the good old days. And it builds anticipation like nothing else.

No comments: