Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Those Random Snippets Again...


Nov 27, 2006 10:29 pmMood: cynical, 73 Views

oh gawd, he could get FUCKED!!
i can't put a finger on what it is...but damn!!! Out of state, be damned. Don't let me make my way there, or vice versa. All bets are off and I'm on it!!Is this what it feels like to have a grown crush?

I was tired, but I needed that rest. Don't ya know, don't ya know: why is it when you want to, need to just SLEEP, everybody and anybody is calling?
Him, HIM, him, too! It's nice to be remembered, but I had a date with a pillow.

He allows me to treat him so poorly. I think that's why I continue to mess with him. Either he's a glutton for punishment, or he doesn't think about it. But he must, because he's asked me why. I was honest. He said he'll let me dictate contact. I didn't want contact, so I didn't reinitiate it after the call.
That's not rude...that's exactly what we said.

I'm friendly. I need a guy buddy. Not necessarily one to fuck either. I've got that. Won't rule it out, but don't count on getting near the cookies: it might not happen. I need a buddy to hit the movies with, see some shows, concerts...chill stuff. We can fuck other people, and just come together to do the friend and hangout things.
Maybe, if the chemistry's right, we could lay on each other. No strings, no guarantees or promises about the future.I'm busy and I might not always want to see you.But if you can make me smile incessantly, laugh, and be comfortable, you're mint like flint.

If this is you, apply within.

No comments: