Wednesday, February 07, 2007

An Ode to the THIGHS

(moving my blogs from another site)
Nov 19, 2006 12:18 pmMood: excited, 82 Views

I have a lust for men. I have a similar attraction for women. I think that's just an admiration, though. I've never taken it there with a woman.

Yet? Even if I did, might, could, my overwhelming draw is and will always be to men.

Why? Everything. Their scent: the natural scent that you smell even through all the cologne. Their voices: I'm a sucker for a deep voice and I get all worked up over the natural bass in a man's voice.

Their bodies: they were made to fit me.

This leads me to the thighs. I generally like a certain build of guy, though I have dated all kinds from short and "petite" to tall and skinny or tall and fat. The overriding trend is that most of them had a "football players" body. At least that's what it's described as by those folks who are supposed to be authorities on categorizing everything.

I like a man who's broad shouldered, broad chest which still tapers into narrower but squarish hips. This leads me to the thighs. Usually men with this build tend to have thick, muscular thighs.
It doesn't matter to me whether the muscles are ripped like a body builder or just there, under the surface, providing that strong, powerful understructure. I love the feel of the hamstrings under my fingertips when I am gripping the back of his thighs when he's in my mouth. The power that the thighs generate when he's coming at me, entering me in whatever position, be it just him bracing himself or actively fucking me.

Let's not forget the look of a pair of strong, muscular thighs striding across a room: the way they frame the package. The way the suppleness can contrast with his hard-on when he's ready for me. I could even go so far as the mention the tingle I get when watching a nice pair of thighs shower: the way the water glides over the skin, drops clinging to the light covering of hair now slicked down by the water.

The thighs...second only to a charming, bright smile. But I can't grip a smile can I?

No comments: