Wednesday, February 07, 2007

On Today's Menu...

Jan 26, 2007 9:44 pmMood: restless, 14 Views

Today, I'm in the mood for a relationship. Not just any ol' relationship ('cause that's easily accessible), but one designed by both parties to be fulfilling and pleasing. Something effortless but emotionful, loving, sensual, humorous, thought provoking, warm, inviting, even spiritual, passionate. The bond must be real. Intimate.What I had was done. Over. The intimacy was gone. Without that...without me looking into your eyes and wanting you...not just wanting you on a physical level, but wanting YOU...there's nothing.He'd asked me to be with him, but I couldn't bring myself to. I understand how people feel when they just go through the motions. I require that passion or I just can't get it going.That's something more than one man (including him) has said about me: I'm very passionate. If it's directed at you, in whatever manner, how very lucky that man is. If it's gone...it's quite sad.I need that to thrive. I could use a little right now.

No comments: